Friday 2 January 2015

Interviews!

Our first interview is with Red Bull Racing Team Boss, Davis2Nguyen

Me (M) Davis (D)

M: So Davis how do you feel about having an all star driver lineup?

D: It feels good actually. It feels nice to have the top 2 of Season 4 on my team. Hopefully they don't lose their touch.

M: Any issues you foresee about having the two biggest rivals of S4 on your team?

D: I think they'll take their rivalry in a good manner. They have very good chemistry so I don't think they'll try to kill each other. Red Bull Racing is not only a good team but mature also.

M: Haha, very nice. Now onto the big question. Do you think Red Bull will win the constructors championship?

D: I don't know, I think we can get very high though. There are many great teams ready to challenge us. Perhaps our biggest rival are Mercedes. I see many talented people on teams that accept them. So our constructors championship path will be difficult. But I want my drivers to succeed because the constructors championship is mostly my issue.

M: Thank you for your time, and good luck with your team at Catalunya.

D: Thanks! You too.


And now our second interview, Sahara Force India driver OrangeInterkit!

Me: How do you feel about Catalunya? Is it a track you feel you can do well at?

Orange: I personally believe that I will do average.

M: How does the car feel? Remember that your car is similar to design as the championship winning car from S4.

O: It feels pretty good. At Catalunya there is some minor tire wobble and some lag on the frontstretch. However I'd say the car is great.

M: How do you feel about your teammate, the rookie Sergent?

O: I feel average however I know that he will strive to be the best as he is a friendly guy wanting to do the best that he can, and I am happy he is part of the team.

M: What position are you aiming for in the drivers championship?

O: I am striving to be top 10, perhaps closer to 7th place.

M: Alrighty then, thank you for your time.

Our third and final interview is Thorpey5599, reserve for Lotus.

M: So how do you feel about being a reserve?

T: I love the fact that I'm a reserve! I am a big fan of racing and I can finally get an opportunity here! I am really thankful to Lotus for giving me a reserve spot.

M: Very well, will you be racing at Catalunya?

T: Unfortunately not, as my internet went out today and is not estimated to be back until 4PM GMT.

M: Aw tough break. What about Erik Cassel Raceway, will you be racing there?

T: I am pretty sure I will be able to race at ECR but we'll have to wait and see.

M: Okay, thank you for your time.

T: No problem.













No comments: